American Nanny Company, Inc provides professional nannies and caregiver/companions for caring professional families. We offer an array of creative options for qualified candidates.
From permanent and temporary, to full and part time and live in and live out we want to meet the needs of our clients. Our outstanding nannies and companions work with children, newborns, households, the elderly and people of all ages with disabilities or in need of respite care.
We serve the Boston area, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York and New Jersey. ANC is also open to helping clients in other locales and will do a specialized search.
All candidates will fill out an application and additional paper work and be available for an agency interview.
As an industry pioneer and leader our standards for employment are exacting. We require multiple years of experience working as a Nanny or Caregiver and the provision of an updated resume including all relevant positions held and contact information. It is also essential that candidates are able to work legally in the United States. Most importantly we seek nannies and caregivers who exhibit a passion for care and a dedication to servicing the needs of clients. We find that candidates who are proactive, responsible, reliable, experienced and intelligent make for outstanding nannies and caregivers. Also important is the ability to communicate with employers and a commitment to the relationship.
- As well respected leaders in the in-home care movement we have placed thousands of satisfied candidates. We are more than a computerized clearing house; ANC understands and respects needs, expectations, and the individual skill set that each unique candidate brings.
- ANC takes each applicant seriously and listens, attentively, to job requirements, salary and scheduling needs. We also take an interest in understanding the qualities that applicants seek in their prospective employers. Making seamless matches is an art that we have perfected. With a deep understanding of the intricacies involved in matching we strive to make appropriate matches that give Nannys a sense of pride, fulfillment and fit. ANC never pressures applicants to take jobs, quickly, as our seasoned staff empathizes with the importance of making a decision that will lead to satisfaction and excellent job performance.
- ANC has a profound respect for diversity and is committed to non-discriminatory practices. Well qualified candidates will discover that we have the market share of professional, caring and respectful employers. We educate prospective employers on reasonable expectations for nannies and caregivers and provide templates of job descriptions, work agreements, and performance reviews to facilitate a professional relationship. We also coach parents on salary, benefits and all of the responsibilities that they hold as employers of household employees.
- In January of 2006, the American Nanny Company became a “Preferred Provider” for Harvard University and has had the unique opportunity and honor of working with a large network of professors, administrators, and doctors at major Boston area hospitals with professorships at the Harvard Medical School. We are also the “preferred vendor” for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Boston and have worked with many employees since the inception of the agreement in 2001.
- We are here to support our nannies and caregivers and are available for consultation and communication after the placement is made. We love what we do and enjoy the many wonderful relationships we have made through the years.
-- Click Here for additional information for Nanny and Caregiver candidates.
a trusted tradition